- About MinerGate
- How-To: MinerGate GUI guide for Windows
- How-To: MinerGate GUI guide for Mac OS
- How-To: MinerGate GUI guide for Ubuntu
- How to mine Zcash with console miner?
- How to mine Bitcoin Gold with console miner?
- How to mine Ethereum on MinerGate?
- How to mine Ethereum Classic on MinerGate?
- How to mine Ethereum with console miner?
- How to mine Ethereum Classic with console miner?
- Kuinka aloittaa louhimaan CryptoNote kolikoita Windowsilla?
- Kuinka aloittaa louhimaan CryptoNote kolikoita Macilla?
- Kuinka aloittaa louhimaan CryptoNote kolikoita Linuxilla?
- How to start mining Bitcoin and Litecoin on MinerGate?
- What's the pool address and port for CryptoNote currencies?
- What's the pool address and port for Litecoin?
- Kuinka aloittaa louhiminen MinerGate konsoli louhijalla?
- Why do I suddenly get only bad shares when mining Ethereum?
How to start mining Bitcoin and Litecoin on MinerGate?
MinerGate provides the opportunity to purchase cloud mining contracts for Bitcoin. Just enter the desired amount of hashing power or choose the sum you want to spend and you will start mining Bitcoins the following day.
- Proceed to the tab Hashing power in your Dashboard.
- Click the button “Buy”.
- Set up your plan by choosing the amount of power or the desired price of contract. Click the “Buy” button.
You will be transferred to the page with payment details. We will generate a Bitcoin address where you should send money to pay for the contract.
Please send the whole amount as one transaction and pay attention to the network fees so the amount is correct. If you send more or less, a contract for the actual sum we receive will be created.
You can purchase a minimum of 20 Gh/s. If you send less than this, mining won’t start until the minimum amount is received. Note that maintenance costs are not included in the initial price of contract. They are charged in BTC and are calculated according to the USD/BTC exchange rate for the specific day. If there is not enough money for maintenance payments during 3 days, the contract will be cancelled.
- When you pay for the contract, it will become active from 00:00 UTC. You will receive your first reward the following day after you start mining. Note that if you make payment after 23:00 UTC, there is a slight chance that your contract will be activated only in 1 day, as some time is required to process the order.
- When your contract is activated and the first day of mining passes, you will start receiving daily profit from it. You can always check your overall Bitcoin balance and withdraw it in the Dashboard. To access detailed information about a contract, click on its number in the tab “Hashing power”.
We advise to consider your mining power before setting up Litecoin mining via alternative software, because it is more sensible to mine LTC with special ASIC equipment. Mining on regular PCs with CPU or GPU powers is considered unprofitable.
To start mining Litecoin on MinerGate, please download an alternative miner for LTC and connect to the pool using the following address and port:
If you don't own ASIC hardware, we suggest mining one of the currencies from our application and changing them to Litecoin on Changelly afterwards.
Please find additional information about LTC mining in our blog post.